Saturday 27 August 2011

Geeks vs Hotties

5. Captain Rhythm vs. Bitch Slap
VS.
Ammon and I wander in off the street to this DC Universe Online party Wednesday night and this dude follows us around for an hour. I'm not sure if it was because we were the most famous people there or Ammon's tight fitting jeans. The BITCH SLAP girls were walking past us, saw my JoBlo.com sticker, and ran over and asked "Are you guys with JoBlo?" When I woke up they were taking pictures with us and giving us free shit. It's all tied up Bitches. GEEKS 3 - HOTTIES 3
4. Barf vs. The Cleavage
VS.
I'm last in line (again!) to get Simon Pegg's autograph and some chick gets behind me and starts talking to me like we're an item. I'm already pissed-off and I enjoy talking to strangers as much as I enjoy falling on knives so I calmly excuse myself from the line and start for the "wherever". I turn around and it's Barf! I went from asshole to fanboy, lightspeed stlye. The Cleavage wouldn't even look at us. GEEKS 4 - HOTTIES 3
3. Optimus Prime vs. The Atom Ladies
VS.
Prime definitely has some hard work and detail going for him. However, when I asked him to transform he just looked at me like I was an asshole. I am an asshole, sir, and that's why you just lost to these chicks I stumbled upon while absolutely shit-faced during preview night. Maybe next time you'll learn how to become a big rig tough guy. GEEKS 4 - HOTTIES 4
2. Superman vs. The Ghostbusters
VS.
I'm loving how it looks like this Superman dude just rolled out of a executive meeting, changed in his limo, and is living out a lifelong dream by being there. You know what I love more though? How it looks like one of those smoking hot Ghostbusters chicks is farting out Slimer. And he's ecstatic about it. GEEKS 4 - HOTTIES 5
1. Elivis Stormtrooper vs. The Wrath of Con CRANK 2 Girls
VS.
0digg
I knew it would come down to this. A friendly icon in battle gear versus the chicks with tape on their nipples. One optimizes the fun nature of the Comic Con crowd, the other is why I go. You fought hard geeks, there's no shame it that, but there's no beating free drinks, the JoBlo.com crew, and enough side boob to hold my wallet. It's the perfect mix. GEEKS 4 - HOTTIES 6

No comments:

Post a Comment